Thanks for visiting..

Welcome

Welcome
WELCOME.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Anaira's first holi+ holi party pictures.

 Hi all this Saturday I with the help of my friends organised a Holi party. Holi is a festival that we Indian celebrate , its a festival of colors not only my Indian friends but also all my non Indian friends joined in too the celebration and made it even more special. With colors, food, games, performances and dance it was one great party. And it was my baby Anaira's first holi and she enjoyed it too.

Outfit Details
    The party theme was white outfit so wore this beautiful Vince Camuto dress ( sorry I do not have any solo pictures I was having so much fun I forgot to click my outfit pictures) and paired it with a Dolce Vita wedge and made these matching hairbands for myself and my daughters.



.                                             

My dance performance in Holi part..













































17 comments:

  1. These are such sweet pictures! Looks like a wonderful time :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so much fun, with all the games u played .... Ur lil one is so adorable. many kisses to them both <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun event.
    We have holi here in Dubai, but they make it as a fun run.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics...u all look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous and have such a beautiful family.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And wonderful friends! Everybody look very happy!
      You're such a beautiful shopaholic btw, Rumela! I love your amazing long hair!
      Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, dear!

      xxx
      JOURNAL OF STYLE

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful and looks like fun. I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing and have an awesome day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-mr-essentialist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! Love the dress and the crowns.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pics!

    www.theshadeoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! Your white dress looks stunning on you


    Happy Medley Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your family are gorgeous!!!!

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!! So funny pics! xoxo

    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaww.. the flower headbands are adorable!! :D

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Monday! Glad I stopped by! I’m SO inspired by this look! Gorgeous family, as always!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete